The ALDI US Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to know what the customers are thinking about them or their likes and dislikes about their products and services. By collecting information from the customers they can improve their quality of products or their service to meet customers satisfaction.
The questions asked in this survey quite simple and easy to answer. Most of them are based to know the experience of the customers when they visit their store. From the survey, they would like to know whether the customers are happy with their service. If not they will make changes in order to meet their expectations. So, the review of the customers plays a vital role in their business. You can take the survey on its official website at www.survey.aldi.us.
Finish the survey so that you can receive a validation code that will entitle you to a free menu item on your next visit.
ALDI US Restaurant:
Aldi is the common brand of two leading global supermarket chains. It is a German-based Retail shop. The chain was founded by brothers Karl and Theo Albrecht in 1946 when they took over their mother’s store in Essen, which had been in operation since 1913.
At present, the company runs with over 10,000 stores in 18 countries, and an estimated combined turnover of more than €50 billion. The Retail store also owns the gourmet food store chain of Trader Joe’s. Aldi pays its employees maximum wages which is more than the employees of other supermarket chains. They sell grocery items, produce, toiletries, small electronics and toys at a low price. The website of the store posts promotions, weekly specials and coupons and like most other supermarket chains.
ALDI U.S Survey:
- A broadband internet connection.
- A net-enabled device like a tablet, smartphone, laptop, or desktop to participate in the survey.
- Some spare time to complete the survey.
- Be a resident of the United States.
- Have a knowledge of English.
- Possess a receipt containing their store number.
- Be of valid age.
- Visit the survey site at www.survey.aldi.us.
- Enter the series of numbers found at the bottom of the receipt, followed by the date and time when you visited their store, and click on the `start’ button.
- You will be led to their survey page. Click on the `begin survey’ button.
- Complete the simple survey by ticking the appropriate option on each page and then click on the `next’ button.
- Provide details like your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip, phone number, and email ID if you wish to participate in their drawing, which allows you to win $100 in ALDI Gift Cards. The store uses this information to notify you about future surveys of the company.