The American Board of Internal Medicine survey is powered by CECity. While this survey is a way through which the ABIM wants to help doctors provide improved services to patients. The ABIM is a non-profit association and its goal is to provide the best medical care possible for the people. And this survey is one of the several initiatives it has taken in that path for providing the best care to the people.
While you can participate the survey by visiting the survey site i.e. survey.abim.org. While the patients or survey respondents have to answer all the survey questions honestly and candidly. And hence the ABIM could help their doctors do a much better job. It takes just a few minutes to complete the survey and you have to answer all the survey questions.
About American Board of Internal Medicine
The ABIM was founded in 1936 and helps establish uniform physician standards. Here the physician or any other medical professional must have the best clinical skills, judgment, and attitudes required for delivering excellent patient care to have an ABIM certification. While the ABIM will not provide any memberships as it is a non-profitable organization that independently evaluates medical professionals.While it has the highest internal medicine standard with 20 subspecialties that include adolescent medicine, cardiovascular disease, critical care medicine, gastroenterology, medical oncology, and nephrology and much more. Furthermore, the ABIM also provides a felicitation program in Hospital Medicine Maintenance.
Requirements For American Board of Internal Medicine survey:
- Any device such as computer or mobile device with Internet connection.
- You must have the Physician ID number.
- Also, you must have the ability to read and understand English or Spanish.
Instructions For American Board of Internal Medicine survey:
- Take your device and connect it to the internet and visit the survey site at survey.abim.org.
- There you can select either English or Spanish language that you are comfortable with.
- Then you have to enter the physician ID and click Begin Survey.
- With just a click you will are directed to the primary survey questions.
- You have to answer all the survey questions honestly considering your experience with ABIM.
- While the feedback of yours will be confidential and your physician would not know the negative feedback was from you.
- And hence you can be straightforward and frank to answer all the survey questions.
- If you are having any doubts about the survey then you can contact ABIM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- American Board of Internal Medicine Official Site: http://www.abim.org/