The Bristol Seafood Grill Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to know what the customers are expecting from them. If you have dined recently in one of their restaurants if give your feedback it would be helpful for Bristol Seafood Grill restaurant. Your feedback will help the Bristol Seafood Grill management to get an idea of how they are doing a business.
You can take the feedback on its official website at www.bristolfeedback.com. In the survey, you have to answer a few questions about your latest experience with Bristol Seafood Grill. In the survey mostly the questions are based on related to the food you ate, the service you received from staff and how clean the restrooms.
Bristol Seafood Grill:
The restaurant was first started in the year 1970. In Bristol Seafood Grill, they prepare the freshest available seafood direct from the most reputable sources based on the day’s catch.
Bristol Seafood Grill is an upscale seafood restaurant offering simply-prepared fresh fish, premium steaks, an impressive wine cellar and handcrafted cocktails. Their chic-casual atmosphere suits any occasion, with seamless service and imaginative seafood dishes that truly set them apart from other seafood restaurants. The promise a memorable dining experience at their restaurants in St. Louis and Kansas City.
Bristol Seafood Grill Guest Satisfaction Survey:
- A nice and reliable Internet service.
- A computer that you can use to surf the web.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A receipt with survey invite code to access the site.
- Go to the survey site at www.bristolfeedback.com.
- On the welcome page, you will have to enter a code that’s printed on the survey invitation. This is a long series of numbers chopped into four blocks. Check your receipt to find it. Note that you can only complete one survey per guest per day.
- Provide your overall rating for the experience at the restaurant.
- Select your visit type: dine in, take out, or drive-thru.
- You will be presented with a list of food items. Check all the things that you ordered.
- Rate your satisfaction with various aspects of the place including food quality, team friendliness, order placement, service speed, and professional appearance. Do the same for the cleanliness, food temperature, restroom sanitation, order accuracy, and overall value.
- Indicate if you encountered a problem during this visit.
- Estimate the likelihood that you will return to the place within the next month or recommend it to your friends.
- If you were less than completely satisfied, take the time to tell them what could have been done to please you better.
- Answer questions about the behavior of the team towards you as a guest.