The Buffet Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to measure how the customers recommend their products to other. You can take the survey on its official website at msharesurvey.com/buffetcares/. The survey is simple and you can complete the survey in a few minutes. The survey allows the company to collect the information on the purchase of their products.
Based on the review given by the customers the Buffet uses the data gathered to know how their customers think about them and take necessary measures in order to make them satisfied. The Buffet Customer Satisfaction Survey will be effective in assisting Buffet employees with product development.
Buffet Inc. is an American restaurant chain. According to the Forbes magazine, the company is listed among the 200 best small companies in the USA. Buffet Inc. owns more than 400 restaurant chains in 46 states. The restaurant chain is most popular as HomeTown Buffet or Old Country Buffet. Roe Hatlen is the founder of the Buffet restaurant chain. he started the first restaurant in the year 1983. Before starting Buffet Inc, he worked in a prominent Oregon-based restaurant chain where he helped the business to generate an annual revenue of $40 million.
In 1996, Buffet Inc.acquired HomeTown Buffet and Old Country Buffet. Buffet Inc ha most of its restaurant chain on the West Coast, South East, and Midwest.
The Buffet Customer Feedback Survey:
- A computer or a smartphone that has internet access.
- A valid Buffet receipt.
- Ability to understand English or Spanish.
- Visit msharesurvey.com/buffetcares/.
- Choose English or Spanish.
- Enter the 4-digit code that is near the top of your receipt. After you enter the code, click the ‘Go’ button.
- Answer the questions provided. You will be asked to provide the time and date of your visit. You will also need to indicate your overall satisfaction.
- Read the rules of the sweepstakes.
- Enter your phone number and finally click the next button.
- A Buffet Inc. professional will notify you if you win the sweepstakes.