Carrabba’s is conducting its Carrabba’s guest satisfaction survey to know the experience of the customers at their place. Whether your feedback may be positive or negative based on your feedback the management makes changes in their service and products. This means your feedback is never neglected and it will be more helpful if you give your feedback genuinely.
You can take the survey on its official website at www.TellCarrabbas.com.The Carrabba’s guest satisfaction survey takes less than ten minutes to complete. After the completion of the survey, you will receive a code to redeem the offer printed on your receipt on your next visit.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill:
Carrabba’s Italian Grill is an American restaurant chain featuring Italian-American cuisine. The restaurant chain was founded by John Charles on December 26, 1986, in Houston, Texas, the U.S. The headquarters of the restaurant in 2202 North West Shore Boulevard, Suite 500, Tampa, Florida, U.S.
A second location was opened soon after at the intersection of Woodway and Voss street. Many of the recipes for the dishes on Carrabba’s menu are those of Damian’s mother Grace and his sister Rose. These recipes were featured on the PBS cooking show Cucina Sicilia, which is hosted by Carrabba and Mandola. Chicken Bryan, one of Carrabba’s Italian Grill’s dishes, features an 8 oz grilled chicken breast, topped with goat cheese, sundried tomatoes, and a basil lemon-butter sauce. The dish is named after the city of Bryan, where the Carrabba family settled.
Carrabba’s Guest Satisfaction Survey:
- A valid Carrabba’s restaurant receipt with a survey invitation.
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access.
- A basic understanding of English.
- Be 18 years of age or older to enter the sweepstakes.
- Visit the survey site at www.TellCarrabbas.com.
- Enter the 18-digit code located on your survey invitation.
- Answer all survey questions honestly and thoroughly.
- Enter your contact information to enter the sweepstakes.
- Submit the survey.