Unlike most of the surveys, the Cherry Republic Citizen Survey consists simple question. Most of the question are based on the customer experience. Cherry Republic Citizen Survey provides valuable feedback to the Management.
The Cherry Republic Citizen Survey is designed to improve customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. Through the survey, the Cherry Republic Citizen can know the areas where they have to improve and Measures sales organization effectiveness. The survey is the important tool for the restaurant to keep its guest happy and satisfied.
Cherry Republic Citizen asks simple questions to the customers like Are their prices too high? Is the service too slow, did you experience any problems? The survey is the quickest and easiest way to the customers to speak their minds. After completion of the survey, you will get a validation code to redeem the offer printed on Cherry Republic Citizen.
The Cherry Republic Restaurant:
In 1989, with barely enough money for gas and no funds for college, Bob started selling Cherry Republic T-shirts sporting the motto “Life, Liberty, Beaches, and Pie” out of the trunk of his car. The shirts were a hit, and a few years later Bob decided to test the waters with a cherry-inspired cookie: the now-famous Cherry Boomchunka. The Cherry Republic story is as colorful as its flowering gardens and quirky hand-painted signs. It all starts with Bob Sutherland, the Cherry Republic president and fiercely proud Glen Arbor native, whose love of Northern Michigan and the cherry industry is palpable.
The Grand Hall Cherry Republic where soaring timber frame beams evoke the spirit of a forest cathedral and product displays of all-things-cherry boggle the senses. Generous bowls of dark chocolate-covered cherries and fresh cherry salsa evoke a welcoming spirit of hospitality.
The Bob’s original eight products have grown to a cornucopia of some 200 cherry-based products including chocolate-covered cherries, BBQ sauce, jams, jellies, salsas, nut mixes, ice cream toppings, baked goods, condiments, summer sausage, soda pop, cherry wine and cherry beer.
The Cherry Republic Citizen Feedback Survey:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A computer, tablet, or smartphone to browse the Web.
- A few minutes to answer the survey questions.
- Go to the survey page at www.cherryrepublic.com/survey.
- Answer the questions with candor. It will only take a few minutes. The percentage of completion will be indicated by a bar at the top of the page.
- Tell them how you would describe the Cherry Republic to a friend who isn’t familiar with it.
- Indicate the way in which you recently interacted with the company such as visiting a particular branch or visiting the website.
- Rate the likelihood that you will recommend the company to any of your friends.
- Please explain the rationale for the score.
- Describe any challenges that you may have encountered when dealing with the business.
- Share any suggestions for improvement for the staff and the product selection.
- Enter your name and email address to gain an entry into the prize draw.