The Chuck E. Cheese’s Customer Feedback Survey is brought to you by Service Management Group. The survey provides an opportunity to the customers to share their thoughts. This helps the company to know what the customers are expecting from them. the survey helps the company in many ways and also helps them to improve their revenue. The customers who are interested in sharing their views can take the survey on its official website at www.chuckecheese.com/feedback.
The survey helps the Chuck E. Cheese will gather a lot of information. The negative feedback from the customers helps the company to take preventive measure in order to remove their negative feelings. The company is interested in finding out what steps it can take to improve customer experience.
Chuck E. Cheese:
Chuck E. Cheese’s is a chain of American family entertainment centers and restaurants. The chain is the primary brand of CEC Entertainment, Inc. and the headquarters of the restaurant is in Irving, Texas. The establishment serves pizza and other menu items, complemented by arcade games, amusement rides, and animatronic displays as a focus of entertainment for the entire family.
The first location of the restaurant is opened in San Jose, California, as Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza Time Theatre on May 17, 1977. The concept of Cuck E. Cheese was authored by Atari co-founder Nolan Bushnell, credited with bringing video games such as Pong to the mainstream. The Pizza Time Theatre was the first family restaurant to integrate food, animated entertainment, and an indoor arcade.
Gene Landrum is the present CEO of the company. The restaurant serves around 610 locations in U.S. Chuck E. Cheese’s also offers cold-cut sandwiches, chicken wings, salad bars, and desserts. Some of the locations also offer beer and wine.
Chuck E. Cheese Feedback survey:
- Access to the internet access.
- Some type of wi-fi equipped device or computer.
- A valid receipt from the restaurant.
- Ability to read English.
- Enter Chuck E. Cheese’s Customer Feedback Survey site at www.chuckecheese.com/feedback.
- Enter the survey code located on the receipt.
- You will need to enter contact information like your name, email, and phone number, though this is optional.
- Think of the day you visited the restaurant. Answer as honestly as possible.
- A validation code will be given at the end of the survey so that you can join the Chuck E-Club® for additional perks.