Earth Fare is conducting its customer satisfaction survey. The company collects the information from the customers and find out steps that they can take to improve their products and customer service. By spending few minutes in participating the survey you can help the company to improve their products. You can take the survey on its official website at www.earthfarelistens.com.
The Earth Fare will assure that the chain will listen to the views and make change according to their views. Many of the features Earth Fare has today were born in the imagination of its customers.
Earth Fare is an American health and wellness supermarket. The restaurant was found in the year 1975. The headquarters of the restaurant is in Asheville, North Carolina, USA. Frank Scorpiniti is the present Chief Executive Officer. The store has 46 locations in 9 states throughout the southeast and Midwest United States. The store sells natural and organic food informed by a Food Philosophy and Boot List.
All products are free of high fructose corn syrup, artificial fats, artificial trans fats, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, artificial sweeteners, bleached or bromated flour, never administered antibiotics or added growth hormones. Dinner for the Earth became “Earth Fare” in 1994 after the team grew from a specialty store to a full-service store with expanded offerings of products, like craft beer and artisanal cheeses.
The Earth Fare Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- A device that grants internet access.
- Able to read and understand English.
- Will need the receipt of the visit that prompted interest in the survey.
- The survey is located at www.earthfarelistens.com where you will need to go to start the survey.
- Do your best to make sure that the experience you are reporting is fresh in your mind. One thing that helps is taking notes about the visit on your phone.
- You will need to enter the 16-digit survey code on the receipt, and you will need to enter the time of visit, which is also on the receipt.
- You might be asked to provide personal information like your name and personal contact information.