A customer satisfaction survey is a key tool for any business as it retains to build the relationship between the customers and the company, retain the customers and attracts new customers. This is the reason El Pollo Loco is conducting its El Pollo Loco customer satisfaction survey. In the survey, the El Pollo Loco asks simple questions to the customers like, what products they like, what they would like more of, and which services they liked or disliked. The survey helps the company to keep its customers happy.
In this competitive world, the guest experience, and satisfaction are more important for the functioning of any business. This is the reason El Pollo Loco opted to conduct an online survey and know what the customers are expecting. El Pollo Loco challenge is to ensure that opinions shared about the company are those of loyal and satisfied customers. you can participate in the survey on its official website www.eplfeedback.com.
El Pollo Loco Restaurant:
El Pollo Loco is two independent restaurant chains that are controlled by different companies, El Pollo Loco, Inc. and El Pollo Loco. The company was founded by Juan Francisco Ochoa. The restaurant chain is specialized in Mexican-style grilled chicken. Restaurant service consists of dine-in, take-out, with some locations offering to drive-through options.
The company is headquartered in Costa Mesa, California and operates over 400 company-owned and franchised restaurants in the Southwestern United States. El Pollo Loco primarily prepares Mexican chicken entrees. The company describes its chicken as citrus-marinated and fire-grilled. The American company also offer Mexican-style food such as tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and quesadillas. They also created El Pollo Loco Charities, a nonprofit 501(c) charity to provide meals to underprivileged families.
The El Pollo Loco Guest Satisfaction Survey:
- A valid El Pollo Loco restaurant receipt with a survey invitation
- A computer or mobile device with internet access
- A basic understanding of English or Spanish
- Visit www.eplfeedback.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the store number and survey ID from your survey invitation to take the survey.
- Specify the date you visited the restaurant.
- Select the time of visit.
- Select the type of visit.
- Enter the check number as stated on your receipt.
- Enter the name of your cashier.
- Answer all questions candidly.
- Submit the survey.