Most of the companies nowadays depend upon Customer satisfaction survey to find out the weak points in their service and make them better and serve their customers better in the future. The Greyhound Customer Experience Survey is the platform for the customers to share their experience. This allows the company to know their flaws in their service.
you can take the survey on its official website at www.greyhoundsurvey.com. The participation in the survey takes only a few minutes and allows to share the experience that you had of booking a trip through them. The main aim of the survey is to gather information from the customers who have used the services of Greyhound to travel.
Greyhound Lines, Inc., usually shortened to Greyhound, is an intercity bus common carrier serving over 3,800 destinations across North America. The company’s first route began in Hibbing, Minnesota in 1914, and the company adopted the name The Greyhound Corporation in 1929. Since October 2007, Greyhound has been a subsidiary of British transportation company FirstGroup but continues to be based in Dallas, Texas, where it has been headquartered since 1987. Greyhound and sister companies in FirstGroup America are the largest motor coach operators in the United States and Canada.
The next major change made by FirstGroup was the launch of a brand of premium bus routes called “Greyhound Express” in 2010. Greyhound’s express routes make fewer stops between major cities, use an only newer model or refurbished buses, have guaranteed to seat, and tickets. Greyhound operates 123 routes serving over 2,700 destinations across the United States. Greyhound’s scheduled services compete with the private automobile, low-cost airlines, Amtrak, and other intercity coach bus companies.
Greyhound Customer Experience Survey:
- A high-speed internet connection.
- A device such as a smartphone, laptop, desktop, or tablet, connected to the internet.
- Be able to read English, Spanish, or French.
- Have completed a trip with Greyhound and have the ticket for that trip.
- Log on to the Greyhound Customer Experience Survey site at www.greyhoundsurvey.com.
- English is the default language, but you can select French or Spanish too.
- Start off by ticking the `yes’ button on the first page.
- Log in using the last six digits of your ticket as the username and use the password displayed on the page.
- You can toggle between the previous and the next page of the survey using the back and next button.
- The last page contains a form that you have to fill up with details your first and last name, street address, city, state/ province, zip/ postal code, and phone number. Greyhound offers random individuals an opportunity to win $500 on completing their survey. They will use your contact details to get in touch with you in case you are one of the lucky winners.
- On completion of the survey, you get an opportunity to start earning points for your next trip.