The H.Samuel UK Store Feedback Survey is conducted by the H.Samuel stores. The reason for conducting the survey is that the store wants to know where it stands in the industry and how happy their customers are with the service of the store. By collecting the data from the survey. H.Samuel has been updating itself and listening to its customers’ requirements and thoughts. This type of approach made them unique in the competitive world.
Through the survey, H.Samuel wants to know what their customers are thinking about its pricing, product variety, and customer service. You can take their survey on its official website at www.hsamuel.co.uk/feedback.
The H. Samuel is a mass-market jewelry chain, operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Harriet Samuel founded the store in the year 1862 in Liverpool, England.The Headquarters of the store is in 15 Golden Square, London, England And Hunters Road, Hockley, Birmingham, England. The chain is part of the Signet Group who also own the Ernest Jones and Leslie Davis high-street jewelry stores in the UK.
The Signet Group, listed on the London and New York stock exchanges also owns Sterling, the largest specialty jewelry retailer in the United States of America, which operates the number one Kay brand, Jared the Galleria Of Jewelry and a further ten regional brands. The chain launched its first e-commerce site. Some H. Samuel stores were formerly branches of Ratner’s Jewellers, which were re-branded following that brand’s spectacular fall from grace in 1992.
The H.Samuel has 303 locations all over the world. At present, there are 12,700 employees working in the stores. Terry Burman is the present CEO of the company.
The H.Samuel UK Store Feedback Survey:
- A computer or mobile device with stable Internet connectivity.
- A valid customer receipt from H.Samuel.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- For the survey, head to www.hsamuel.co.uk/feedback.
- On this page, you would be asked to enter a 13-digit number that can be found on your receipt.
- Answer the questions keeping in mind your recent shopping experience at H.Samuel.
- Try to be honest and as frank as possible with your responses. The company would certainly appreciate your candor.
- Upon successful completion of this survey, you automatically enter the monthly prize draw where the winner gets a gift card worth £100.