Hobbycraft Customer Satisfaction Survey: Customer Satisfaction Survey is conducted by the company’s Service Management Group in order to know the opinions and views of the customers. The survey details and instructions are discussed below. Only a few minutes of time is required to complete a survey. The customers are expected to give the genuine feedback regarding the services and products offered by the company.
The Hobbycraft Customer Satisfaction Survey is conducted on the official survey site of Hobbycraft. Both the positive and negative feedback are considered by the company. Positive feedback is used to expand the services and product offerings which are liked by the customers. Negative feedback is used for improving the services and product offerings which didn’t reach the customer’s expectations.
All About Hobbycraft
Hobbycraft is an arts and crafts superstore retail chain in the United Kingdom. When the company started out there were only small independent arts and crafts suppliers. However, a number of other online and High Street retail chains now operate in the same marketplace as HobbyCraft. It was started by the Haskins group, a nursery and garden supplier in the south of England, and was bought by investment group Bridgepoint in 2010.
The first store opened in Dorset in 1995. There are currently 85 stores across the UK, the newest being in Greenwich & Borehamwood, with a new store opened in Ashford on 21 May 2016. With over 25,000 products for 250 inspirational activities and hundreds of exciting ideas, you will discover everything you need to get crafty. Including
- Value essentials
- Art materials
- Craft kits and components
- Cookware and baking supplies
- Knit, stitch, and haberdashery
- Ready-to-make jewelry
And so much more!
Hobbycraft Customer Satisfaction Survey
In order to participate in the Hobbycraft Customer Satisfaction Survey and share the views in it, you will require the following things:
- A computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid receipt from Hobbycraft with a survey code.
Note: Online purchases may also apply.
- Visit the official Hobbycraft Customer Satisfaction Survey site.
- Click on ‘Continue’.
- Enter the survey code, date and time (mentioned on the receipt), and total amount.
- After entering the required details, click on ‘Start’.
- Answer all survey questions genuinely keeping the recent visit in your mind.
- Submit the survey once you are done with all the questions.
- Once you’ve completed the survey, you will receive a validation code.
- Note that code because it can be used to redeem the special offers.