The Lennys Subs Customers Satisfaction Survey is designed to evaluate the satisfaction levels of the customers with the company products and its service. The Lennys Subs Customers Satisfaction Survey is conducted by Feedback survey. The strategy of the survey is to make better profits for Lenny’s Subs. The feedback from the customer is a powerful tool that you can use to voice your opinions.
You can take the survey on its official website at www.lennyssurvey.com. The survey consists simple questions based on your experience with the store. Your feedback will gauge whether the company is meeting or surpassing expectations. The negative feedback will help the company to determine what they should do in order to meet your expectations. In the end, both the company and the customers are benefited.
Lenny’s Subs is a franchise of Philadelphia-style sub shops. Len and Shelia Moore opened the first Lenny’s Subs in 1998 in Bartlett, Tennessee. Lenny’s Subs is based in Memphis, Tennessee, with about 150 locations throughout the southeastern United States. Lenny’s Subs mainly focuses on cheesesteaks, sub sandwiches and salads.
The restaurant is known for its specialized fresh baked bread in multiple flavors like wheat, multigrain, and white. Apart from the pieces of bread, the restaurant menu consists of salads, cookies and chips, beverages, etc.
The Lenny’s Subs. Guest Experience Survey:
- A Lenny’s Subs receipt.
- A computer or a mobile device that can connect to the Internet.
- The ability to read and comprehend English.
- To start the survey, head to www.lennyssurvey.com. On the page, you would be prompted to type in a 13-digit survey code, which you should be able to locate on your Lenny’s Subs receipt. Enter the code and press Start.
- On the next page, you’d be pleasantly bombarded with a set of questions seeking details about your last shopping experience with Lennys Subs and what you liked or didn’t like about the restaurant’s food and service. This Q&A phase shall not last for more than a few minutes.
- Answer all the questions candidly, based on your personal experience with the restaurant. Don’t go by popular sentiments about the restaurant, since the survey is supposed to unearth details relating to your individual interaction with the restaurant.
- At the end of the survey, you would be asked to provide your personal contact information. The company would use those details to reach you if you happen to win the lucky draw, which every survey respondent becomes automatically eligible for.