Unlike most of the surveys, the Marriott customer Survey consists simple question. Most of the question are based on the customer experience. Marriott Survey provides valuable feedback to the Management.
The Marriott Survey is designed to improve customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. Through the survey, the Marriott can know the areas where they have to improve and Measures sales organization effectiveness. The survey is the important tool for the restaurant to keep its guest happy and satisfied.
The Marriott asks simple questions to the customers like, Are their prices too high? Is the service too slow, did you experience any problems? The survey is the quickest and easiest way to the customers to speak their minds. After completion of the survey, you will get a validation code to redeem the offer printed on Marriott.
The Marriott International Inc:
Marriott International is an American multinational diversified hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and related lodging facilities. The Marriot is found by J. Willard Marriott, the company is now led by his son, Executive Chairman Bill Marriott. The Headquarters of the hotel is in Bethesda, Maryland, in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
At present, It has more than 6,000 properties in 122 countries and territories around the world. The company opened its first hotel, the Twin Bridges Marriott Motor Hotel, in Arlington, Virginia, in 1957. Marriott is the first hotel chain to serve food that is completely free of trans fats at all of its North American properties. The hotel is noted for providing copies of the Book of Mormon in addition to the Holy Bible in its rooms.
Marriott announced plans to add over 600 hotel properties by 2015. The bulk of the additions will be in emerging markets: India, where it plans to have 100 hotel properties, China, and Southeast Asia.
The Marriott Customer Feedback Survey:
- An internet connection.
- A few minutes out of your day.
- Your Marriott receipt.
- Visit www.surveyfood.com.
- Enter the six-digit access code found on your Marriott receipt.
- Enter the 2, 3 or 4-digit number at the top left portion of your Marriott receipt.
- Enter the date that you were served.
- Answer the questions based on your dining experience and click the right arrow.
- Click “yes” to collect your Marriott rewards, entering your rewards number to ensure that your points are counted. Do not forget to submit your Marriott customer feedback survey for credit.