www.mcdvoice.com: The Service Management Provides the MC Donald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey. It is meant to measure customers’ approval or disapproval of the companies products and customer service. The Customer satisfaction survey is to help MC Donald to find potential advocates and identify unhappy customers. The feed Back of the customers has the power to bring any changes in the company.
The most obvious reason why the company is conducting this survey is to learn from its customers. By gathering the information through the survey MC Donald’s management like to know the opinion of customers about their service and products quality. They consider the review of happy customers as a token of appreciation and focus on the unhappy customers. when the feedback is negative, it will warn the company of potential issues that can affect future profits. According to the negative feedback, the company can change its service and reach the customer expectations. Review from the unhappy customers helps them to come out with new strategies which would satisfy the unhappy customers. It also learns what customers value most in a fast food restaurant.
This type of approach made them as the one of the leading business in the present competitive world. The Goal of the customer satisfaction survey is to collect customer feedback, then the company can use to improve overall customer experience.
About MC Donald’s:
McDonald’s is an American hamburger and fast food restaurant chain. The first MC Donald’s was found in the year 1940 by Richard and Maurice McDonald in San Bernardino, California. The headquarters of the MC Donald’s is in Oak Brook, Illinois, the U.S. At present, it serves approximately 68 million customers every day in 119 countries. the company boasts 35,000 outlets worldwide. Around 375,000 employees work in the branches of MC Donald’s. There are currently a total of 5,669 company-owned locations and 31,230 franchised locations, which includes 21,559 locations franchised to conventional franchisees, 6,300 locations licensed to developmental licensees, and 3,371 locations licensed to foreign affiliates, primarily Japan. Andrew J. McKenna is the present Chairman and Steve Easterbrook is the President and CEO of the company.
MC Donald’s customer Satisfaction Survey – www.mcdvoice.com
The chain mostly sells hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries, chicken, milkshakes, soft drinks, breakfast items, and desserts. However, in response to changing tastes, McDonald’s expanded its menu to include smoothies, wraps, fruit, fish, and salads. Most of the Revenue comes from fees paid by franchisees, royalties, as well as rent.
Products are offered as either “eat-in” (where the customer opts to eat in the restaurant) or “take-out” (where the customer opts to take the food for consumption off the premises). “Eat-in” meals are provided on a plastic tray with a paper insert on the floor of the tray. “Take-out” meals are usually delivered with the contents enclosed in a distinctive McDonald’s-branded brown paper bag. In both cases, the individual items are wrapped or boxed as appropriate. McDonald’s has streamlined the menu which in the United States contained nearly 200 items. The company has also looked to introduce healthier options and removed high-fructose corn syrup from hamburger buns. The company has also removed artificial preservatives from Chicken McNuggets, replacing chicken skin, safflower oil and citric acid found in Chicken McNuggets with pea starch, rice starch, and powdered lemon juice.
In some countries, “McDrive” locations near highways offer no counter service or seating. McCafé is a café-style accompaniment to McDonald’s restaurants and is a concept created by McDonald’s Australia. Some locations are connected to gas stations and convenience stores, while others called McExpress have limited seating and located in a shopping mall. Other McDonald’s are located in Walmart stores. McStop is a location targeted at truckers and travelers which may have services found at truck stops.
MC Donald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- A mobile device or computer with internet access.
- A valid receipt from McDonald’s with an invitation to take a survey.
- Ability to read and understand Spanish or English.
Steps to follow:
- Enter McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey site at www.mcdvoice.com.
- Choose your preferred language.
- To begin the survey, enter the following information from your McDonald’s receipt: store number, KS number, date of visit, time of visit, order, and amount spent.
- Think about your most recent visit to McDonald’s and answer all survey questions based on your experience that day.
- Answer all questions candidly.
- When you finish the survey, you will receive a validation code that you can use to redeem the special offer printed on your receipt.
- Write the code you receive on your receipt and use it to redeem the offer. However, remember that the offer expires 30 days after receipt date, and is valid at participating McDonald’s. There is also a limit of one offer per person per visit. In addition, the offer may not be duplicated, sold, transferred, or transmitted electronically.