Odeon Customer Satisfaction Survey is the best way for the company to know the thoughts and views of the customers about their service. Odeon allows the feedback given by the customers to improve themselves. If you are unhappy with the service how they treated you, the cleanliness of the venue, then you can give your feedback by taking just a few minutes of your time.
You can take the survey on its official website at www.tellodeon.com. Throughout the survey, you can give your feedback either it is positive or negative. To provide excellent service the company needs your feedback about how you are feeling about them. It is a straightforward online questionnaire that you can complete the survey within five minutes. Odeon considers your Feedback so valuable, they appreciate the time you take out of your day to share your thoughts and feedback with them.
Odeon is a cinema brand name operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland, which along with UCI Cinemas is part of the American Multi-Cinema Theaters. The first Odeon cinema was opened by Oscar Deutsch in 1928, in Brierley, Staffordshire. It uses the famous name of the Odeon cinema circuit first introduced in Britain in 1930.
Odeon was the largest cinema chain in the United Kingdom by market share. The Odeon cinemas have an Imax auditorium, a bar area, a kiosk for Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and a Costa Coffee shop. Odeon offers premium services for customers who are 18 years or older. It provides a fine dining experience in the Lounge at Whitelys, and a Gallery, offering a premium service, at six locations.
Odeon Feedback Survey:
- Access to the Internet.
- The ability to read English.
- A few minutes of time.
- Your most recent receipt from Odeon.
- Visit www.tellodeon.com.
- Enter your age group, if you wish.
- Enter in your gender, if you wish.
- Click the Next button to begin the survey.
- Enter a few basic information answers about which Odeon Cinema you visited, the date and time of your visit and if you saw a film or an event during your visit.
- Answer all questions to the best of your ability.
- Follow all survey instructions to complete it.