The Pizza Hut Philippines customer satisfaction survey is being the key to growth and sustainability in the current competitive world to the company. Customer relationship is the most advantageous strategy where the most of the companies invest a lot of time and effort in making sure that customer relationship management is high on their list of priorities. That is the reason Pizza Hut Philippines is investing a lot of efforts in developing a continuous measurement strategy that can build a relationship between customers and them. Pizza Hut Philippines is conducting customer satisfaction because of the rise of social media, online review sites, and blogs, conducting customer satisfaction surveys. In addition to it, the customers are also using social media as a platform to view their opinions.
Customers can take the survey from the official website of Pizza Hut Philippines. The company will use the information it collects to improve its overall customer service and products. The survey takes only a few minutes to participate. The company will use the information it collects to improve its overall customer service and products. To participate in the survey we need a current Pizza Hut Philippines receipt.
Pizza Hut Philippines:
Pizza Hut is an American restaurant chain and international franchise founded in 1958 by Dan and Frank Carney. It is an Italian -American cuisine. The menu includes pizza and pasta, as well as side dishes and desserts. Pizza Hut is one of the world’s largest restaurant owning over 16,000 locations worldwide.
Today, Pizza Hut has its branches in the Philippines known as Pizza Hut New Philippines. The Pizza Hut Philippines is about much more than pizzas. From freshly sauteed pasta & delicious appetizers to mocktails, desserts, soups, and salads. It is also one of the few restaurants who support the cause of literacy through its charity associations.
Pizza Hut Philippines Guest Experience Survey:
- A computer or any other device that can access the web.
- A nice and reliable Internet connection.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A receipt from Pizza Hut Philippines.
- Go to the survey page at www.pizzahutfeedback.com.ph.
- The welcome page will contain a form that you have to fill up to gain access to the survey questions. Get your receipt from the restaurant. Type in the store number, date, time, and OR# on the spaces provided. Refer to the illustrations to see where these are located in print. Click the START button when you’re ready to move on.
- Identify your order type from dine-in, take-out and delivery.
- Indicate whether a member of the staff informed you about the survey.
- Assess your overall experience in this branch.
- You will be presented with a number of statement about the food, service, and place. Indicate your level of agreement with each of them.
- Provide details of problems encountered during the visit, if any.
- Gauge the likelihood that you will refer your friends to this location and go back within the next 60 days.
- If you have ideas on how the experience could have been improved, then tell them all about it in the text box.
- Answer whether everything you want to order was available on that day.
- Indicate whether you will receive a valid code to get discount.