The customers can share there experience with Save on Foods in their survey Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey. To participate in the survey you have to enter recent bill number to start the survey. By participating in the survey you will receive a Save on Foods Voucher. The survey consists of simple questions like How was your meal? How was the environment? Did you enjoy your last experience at Save on Foods? Your honest opinion will help the company to deliver a better service in future. Your feedback will help the management and employees to know about your experience with them. By your feedback, they will be motivated to maintain high standards. They can make changes in their service according to the review from the customers.
By participating in the survey you are giving valuable information to Save on Foods. Your feedback will help the company to maintain high standards. The customers who visited Save on Foods recently can take the survey on its official website at www.saveonfoods.com/survey to share your experience.
Save on Foods:
The Save-On-Foods is a chain of supermarkets located across Western Canada. British Columbia founded the Save-On-Foods store in 1982. The Headquarters of the chain is in Langley, British Columbia, Canada. The Save On Foods is a subsidiary of the Overwaitea Food Group, which, in turn, is owned by the Vancouver-based Jim Pattison Group.
Save On Foods Stores carry both standard brand names and private label brands, such as Western Family, Western Classics, Value Priced, and Body Zone. Many stores have pharmacies, and some locations provide other services, including nutrition tours, health clinics, and Changes Recycling Centres. Today, Save-On-Foods operates 91 stores in British Columbia, 33 in Alberta, 3 in Manitoba, 3 in Saskatchewan and one in Yukon Territories.
The Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- A Save on Foods store receipt with a survey invitation
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with Internet access
- A basic understanding of English, Punjabi or Hindi
- Visit www.saveonfoods.com/survey.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter the following information from your register receipt: date of purchase, store number, transaction code, and lane number.
- Specify whether you are over 18 years of age and type the characters you see in the box.
- Answer all survey questions candidly.
- Submit the survey.