The Schnucks stores are conducting its customer satisfaction to analyze the customer shopping experience, insight and feedback to determine Schnuck’s customer satisfaction level. The collected data from the survey helps the company to gauge if they are keeping their customers happy. If the customers are happy with the store then they recommend them to their friends and family.
This type of exercise helps in improving the revenue of the company. The Schnucks store management believes that the most powerful form of advertising is through word of mouth and how happier their customers are. By doing this type of business through the mouth word of their customers any company can increase their revenue and profits.
you can take the survey on its official website at www.schnuckslistens.com. The feedback from the customers lets the company take necessary actions in order to meet customers expectations.
Schnucks is a supermarket chain. Established in the St. Louis area. The company was started in 1939 in north St. Louis. In that time the company operated 100 stores in five states throughout the Midwest. Schnucks is one of the largest privately held supermarket chains in the United States and dominates the St. Louis metro grocery market. Schnucks also ran stores under the Logli Supermarkets and Hilander Foods banners. The store sells products like Groceries, Bakery items, dairy, deli, frozen foods, general grocery, meat, pharmacy, produce, seafood, floral, snacks, and liquor.
Schnucks agreed to buy 12 Seessel’s stores in the Memphis, Tennessee area, from Albertsons. It also acquired grocery store Hart Food and Drug in O’Fallon, IL making it the fifth Schnucks in St. Clair County. Schnucks purchased seven former Hilander stores in the Rockford, Illinois area from The Kroger Co. In May 2014, Schnucks closed three of the seven former Hilander stores. At present, there were 15,000 employees working in Schnucks stores.
The Schnucks Customer Feedback Survey:
- Your most recent Schnuck’s receipt.
- Three to five minutes of time.
- Access to the Internet.
- Ability to read English.
- Access the survey by visiting www.schnuckslistens.com.
- Click the “Join Now” button to join their customer advisory panel where you will be rewarded with opportunities to win prizes every month.
- Click “Next” to get started.
- Enter the month and year of your birth, click “Next”.
- Enter your 5-digit zip code, or click the box if you reside outside of the US, then click “Next”.
- Proceed with the rest of the survey if applicable by answering all questions honestly and accurately.