Schuh Customer Feedback Survey: Customers are welcomed to share their shopping experience at Schuh using the Schuh Customer Feedback Survey. This a best way to extract the opinions, ideas, and issues of the customers regarding the quality of products and also the services offered at the store. Customers need to spend just a few minutes of time to complete the survey.
The feedback received from the customers is used for the betterment of services and also to provide the best shopping experience to the customers. The survey will consist of few questions and the complete details of Schuh Customer Feedback Survey are provided below in detail. And the instructions of Schuh Customer Feedback Survey are also discussed.
All About Schuh
Schuh (pronounced like “shoe”) is a footwear retailer from the UK, with over 118 stores in the UK and Ireland. The company is predominantly a branded shoe stockist, selling over 80 brands, including Converse, Vans, UGG Australia, Nike, Adidas as well as its own Schuh label. The company is based in Livingston, West Lothian. The Schuh brand aspires to represent current fashion looks and trends. Besides footwear Schuh also stocks shoe care products and accessories.
The very first Schuh store opened on Edinburgh’s North Bridge Arcade in 1981. Schuh’s founder Sandy Alexander noticed a lack of fashionable footwear retailer outside London, and he chose Edinburgh to open the very first Schuh store. Schuh describes their concept as follows: “To provide aspirational but accessible fashion footwear, sold in a unique and exciting retail environment at prices which represent value for money and sold by friendly and knowledgeable staff”.
Schuh Customer Feedback Survey
In order to participate in the Schuh Customer Feedback Survey and to share your views on it, you will require the following things:
- A PC, laptop or mobile device with internet access.
- A Schuh receipt.
- Visit the official site of Schuh Customer Feedback Survey.
- Enter your receipt or order number.
- Select the category from a drop down list.
- Enter your name and email address.
- You need to rate your shopping experience at Schuh, on a scale of 1 to 10.
- You can add the additional feedback in the comment box, if required. But you need to note that they may or may not show the comments. Genuine feedback will be considered for sure.
- Submit your survey once you are done with all the questions.
Thanks for visiting our site:)