The Smokey Bones Customer Feedback Survey is brought to you by Smokey Bones Management. The survey provides an opportunity to the customers to share their thoughts. This helps the Smokey Bones to know what the customers are expecting from them. The survey helps the company in many ways and also helps them to improve their revenue. The customers who are interested in sharing their views can take the survey on its official website at smokeybones.com/legal/feedback/.
The survey helps the Smokey Bones will gather a lot of information. The negative feedback from the customers helps the company to take preventive measure in order to remove their negative feelings. The Smokey Bones company is interested in finding out what steps it can take to improve customer experience.
Smokey Bones Restaurant:
The Smokey Bones restaurant chain offers true American favorites. the restaurant was found in 1999 in Orlando, Florida. At present, there are 66 restaurants on the East Coast. The Headquarters of the restaurant is in Miami, Florida, United States. Ryan J. Esko is the present CEO of the restaurant chain.
The Smokey Bones is specialized in three things likes good food, good drinks, and good times. The Smokey Bones are a bar and fire grill, but not necessarily in that order. They respect the power of the open flame. They like simple, yet flavorful recipes and believe marinating is not to be taken lightly. They believe pork should be slow smoked and pulled often.
The Smokey Bones Feedback Survey:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A web-enabled device like a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to complete the feedback form.
- Go to the feedback page at smokeybones.com/legal/feedback/.
- This will contain a form containing all of the survey questions. Just go through them one by one, paying particular attention to those marked by a red asterisk.
- Select the feedback type for this specific submission. Do you want to ask something, send a praise, or provide constructive criticism?
- Select the place where you made your latest visit from a list in the drop-down menu.
- Indicate the exact date of your visit.
- Select whether you spent more time at the bar or the dining room.
- Specify the number of adults and children who were with you.
- Enter the name of your server if you remember it.
- Enter the check number.
- Check the box if you ordered for take-out.
- Select the frequency of your visits to Smokey Bones.
- Enter your name, contact details, and additional comments then click “Submit” to send out the form.