The Star Market has made many efforts to serve the locals who put their trust in them. This made Star Market survive over 100+ years. The approach of the company commitment to serve their customers helped them to be the favorite market for their customers.
The Star Market is conducting its online customer satisfaction survey to please its customers. The survey can found on its official website at www.starmarketsurvey.com. The survey takes only a few minutes to complete it. By sharing your experience with the Star market, You are helping the company in their growth. By this, they can sustain again more than 100 years. By participating in Start market customer satisfaction survey you will be entered into the Start Market sweepstakes for Prizes.
Star Market was a New England chain of supermarkets based in Greater Boston. It was owned by the Mugar family. The first store was started in 1915. Sarkis Mugar was the founder of Star Market. The second Star Market opened in Newtonville in 1932, and the third store opened in Wellesley in 1937.
In 1961, Star Market acquired Brigham’s Ice Cream, a popular ice cream shop in New England. In 1964, the Star Market Company was acquired by Chicago-based Jewel Companies, Inc., though Jewel chose to retain the original name and identity of Star Market. As of August 2015, there are 22 stores that have been rebranded as Star Markets–primarily in the immediate Boston vicinity, but also on Cape Cod and the South Shore.
The Star Market Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Your original Star Market purchase receipt.
- An internet connection.
- Time to complete the survey.
- Go to http://www.starmarket.com/ and make sure that you have about 5 minutes to spare. The survey takes only moments to complete.
- Enter the numbers at the bottom of your receipt according to the order charted.
- Enter your email address. This is for sweepstakes purposes.
- Click the next button and continue on to answer a few questions about your purchase, experience and customer service care that you received while at Star Market.
- Remember to submit your survey fully to be entered into the sweepstakes.