The Subway South Korea Customer Feedback Survey is conducted by Subway Restaurant. Throughout the survey, the restaurant wants to know what the guests think about the restaurant after dining. The Subway South Korea Restaurant collects the data from the survey and makes improvement in the areas where the customers are not satisfied.
The survey consists of simple questions mostly based on the experience of the customers. Don’t hesitate to share your experience with the management. You can take the survey on its official website at www.tellsubway.kr.
Subway South Korea Restaurant:
Subway is a privately held American fast food restaurant franchise that primarily purveys submarine sandwiches and salads. Subway is one of the fastest-growing franchises in the world.Fred DeLuca and Peter Buck founded subway in the year 1965. The headquarters of subway located in Milford, Connecticut, the U.S. As of June 2017, Subway has approximately 45,000 stores located in more than 100 countries. More than half of the stores are located in the United States. It is the largest single-brand restaurant chain and the largest restaurant operator in the world.
Subway South Korea core product is the submarine sandwich. In addition to these, the chain also sells wraps, salad, paninis, and baked goods (including cookies, doughnuts, and muffins). Subway South Korea also sells breakfast sandwiches, English muffins, and flatbread. Breakfast and pizza items are only available in some stores. In November 2009, Subway signed a deal to serve exclusively Seattle’s Best Coffee coffee as part of its breakfast menu in the U.S. In 2017 Subway announced the addition of paninis to its menu. Chipotle Steak & Cheese, Triple Cheese, Chicken Cordon Bleu, and Italian B.M.T. Melt were the four variations announced.
Subway South Korea Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- Familiarity with the Korean language.
- Go to the survey site at www.tellsubway.kr.
- On the first page, you will need to enter the Subway store ID. This is printed on your receipt around the top part. Simply type it then click Submit to reach the next page. Completing the survey will entitle you to a free cookie on your return to the restaurant.
- Select the time and date from the tools provided. Choose how you paid for the order: cash or card. Enter the transaction number printed on the receipt.
- You can finally start answering questions about your dining experience. Estimate the probability that you’ll recommend the place to your friends and indicate your level of satisfaction. Assess the food quality, speed of service, friendliness of employees, cleanliness, comfort, atmosphere, and total value.
- Describe in detail what you enjoyed about the visit and give your suggestions on what could be done better. Indicate the frequency of your visits to a fast food restaurant per month and count how many of those are to Subway.
- Provide your personal contact information including email address. Indicate whether you would like to receive offers from the company and get contacted about your visit.
- You will be given a validation code that you can use to claim your free cookie. Be sure to get this before the offer expires.