For the benefit of the customers, the Tom Hortons Cafe and Bakeshop is conducting Tell Tims customer satisfaction survey. By conducting the survey the management can hear the voice of the customers. The customers are suggested to give their feedback without any hesitation.
The survey consists of simple questions that cover different aspects. The questions are mostly based on the experience of customers with the restaurant. You can take the survey on its official website at www.telltims.com.
Tim Hortons is a Canadian-based multinational fast food restaurant known for its coffee and donuts. It is also Canada’s largest quick service restaurant chain. The chain’s first store opened on May 17, 1964, in Hamilton, Ontario, under the name Tim Horton Donuts. Tim Horton is the founder of Tim Hortons restaurant. The headquarters of the restaurant is in Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
On August 24, 2014, US fast food chain Burger King announced that it was in negotiations to merge with Tim Hortons. Through franchise partnership with Dubai-based Apparel Group, Tim Hortons entered the United Arab Emirates in 2011 with store openings in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Fujairah, with the first location opening in September 2011. At present, it has a total of 4,613 restaurants in nine countries.
The Tell Tims customer satisfaction survey:
- A speedy and reliable Internet service.
- A computer with a modern browser for web access.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- Familiarity with English or Spanish.
- A receipt from Tim Hortons.
- Go to the survey site at www.telltims.com.
- On the welcome page, you will be asked to enter the survey code printed on your receipt. Click START to continue or the link to the Spanish site if you are more comfortable in that language.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your dining experience at Tim Hortons. Just pick from the options presented.
- Select the kind of items that were included in your order from the list. Check everything that applies.
- Rate your level of satisfaction with various elements of the restaurant including the food quality, service speed, service placement, staff friendliness, and professional appearance. DO the same for order accuracy, restaurant cleanliness, food temperature, restroom cleanliness, and overall food value.
- Tell them if you encountered any problems during your visit. If so, elaborate on the matter.
- Assess the likelihood that you will return within the next 30 days or recommend the place to your friends.
- A few questions will be asked about the staff’s behaviors. Just answer yes or no.
- Indicate the frequency of your visits to Tim Horton’s within the past 30 days.
- Get the validation code and write it down on your receipt. Use this to redeem a gift upon your return.