The Bargain! Shop Customers Satisfaction Survey is designed to evaluate the satisfaction levels of the customers with the company products and its service. The Bargain! Shop Customers Satisfaction Survey is conducted by Feedback survey. The strategy of the survey is to make better profits for The Bargain! shop. The feedback from the customer is a powerful tool that you can use to voice your opinions.
You can take the survey on its official website at www.bargainshoplistens.com. The survey consists simple questions based on your experience with the store. Your feedback will gauge whether the company is meeting or surpassing expectations. The negative feedback will help the company to determine what they should do in order to meet your expectations. In the end, both the company and the customers are benefited.
The Bargain! Shop :
The Bargain! Shop Holdings also known as TB!S is a discount variety store chain operating in all Anglophone provinces in Canada. The store was founded in the year 1991. The Bargain! shop has its headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario.The chain grew into 90 stores within just a year of its establishment.
In the year 1993, in order to make the Woolworth variety stores profitable in Canada, 101 of 123 Woolworth stores were converted to The Bargain! Shop, therefore bringing the total number of stores to 194. Some of the larger Woolco stores were also converted to The Bargain! Shop.
The store sells products like Clothing, grocery, footwear, bedding, beauty products, and housewares. The Bargain! The shop began re-branding their stores to MyMark in cities and Red Apple in rural towns.
The Bargain! Shop Customers Satisfaction Survey:
- A mobile device or computer and internet access.
- An invitation to take the survey on a valid The Bargain! Shop receipt.
- Must be able to read and understand English or Spanish.
- Use this web address to enter The Bargain! Shop Customers Satisfaction Survey www.bargainshoplistens.com.
- Enter the 12-digit survey entry code found on your receipt and click ENTER.
- Select the language you prefer.
- Follow all instructions found on the screen.
- To answer the survey questions, think about your recent The Bargain! Shop visit and candidly give your opinion as you enter your answers. Remember, you must be 13 years of age or older.