The Woodman’s Markets management Group is conducting the Woodman’s Markets Guest Satisfaction Survey. The main aim of the survey is to connect the customers with the company. As the number of customers increases the growth of the company will be good. This is the reason Woodman’s Markets is conducting its customer satisfaction survey.
The Woodman’s Markets Management Group is conducting the survey to know what customers want from Woodman’s Markets. The market is also interested in finding out what type service the customers are expecting from them. By conducting the survey they want to know whether the customers are expecting any changes in store items or with the quality of foods and beverages served in the store. you can take the survey on its official website at www.woodmans-food.com/survey.
Woodman’s Markets is an employee-owned U.S. regional supermarket chain based in Janesville, Wisconsin. The store was founded in the year 1919 by John Woodman as a produce stand on the corner of Milton and Sherman Avenues in Janesville. Phil Woodman is the president of the store. At present, the store serves in 16 location in the united states.
The company continued to grow throughout the middle of the 20th century and in 1956 opened a second Janesville location. The original two stores eventually closed and were replaced by one larger store in 1973. Woodman’s stores are based on a modified warehouse model, with stores in the 200-250,000+ square foot range. Most new locations are built as an anchor store with several smaller out lots surrounding the store. The company prefers not to take on debt so it opens new stores only every 2–3 years and remodels existing stores in between opening new stores.
The Woodman’s Markets Customer Feedback Survey:
- A high-speed connection to the internet to participate in the survey.
- An internet enabled gadgets such as a smartphone, laptop, desktop, or tablet.
- Ability to read English.
- Must be at least 13 years old.
- The time required to complete the survey.
- Log on to the Woodman’s Markets Customer Feedback Survey site at www.woodmans-food.com/survey.
- Enter the fields such as employee courtesy, employee attention, product selection, product prices, store cleanliness, etc.
- Rate their different departments such as bakery, dairy, produce, meat, etc.
- Complete the survey by completing the other fields.
- Provide your first and last name, zip code, and email ID/ phone number if you wish to participate in their contest.
- You also have the option of receiving their Weekly Digital Store Flyer, which gives you an additional entry into their $100 Gift Card Drawing, held each month.
- Click on the `Submit’ button upon completion of the survey.