Baskin-Robbins is conducting its Baskin-Robbins guest satisfaction survey to know the experience of the customers at their place. Whether your feedback may be positive or negative based on your feedback the management makes changes in their service and products. this means your feedback is never neglected and it will be more helpful if you give your feedback genuinely. You can take the survey on its official website at www.tellbaskinrobbins.com. The Baskin-Robin guest satisfaction survey takes less than ten minutes to complete. After the completion of the survey, you will receive a code to redeem the offer printed on your receipt on your next visit.
Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shop restaurants.The first restaurant was found in 1945 by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins in Glendale, California. The headquarters of the restaurant is at 130 Royall Street, Canton, Massachusetts, U.S.
The company is known for its 31 flavors slogan, with the idea that a customer could have a different flavor every day of any month. Baskin and Robbins believed that people should be able to sample flavors until they found one they wanted to buy. The company has introduced more than 1,000 flavors since 1945. Baskin Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty stores, with 7,500 locations, including nearly 2,500 shops in the United States and over 5,000 located internationally. Baskin-Robbins sells ice cream in nearly 50 countries.
Baskin Robbin serves Ice cream, Frozen Beverages, Ice Cream Cakes and Frozen Treats. Baskin Robbins works under its parent bran Dunkin’ Brands. Nigel Travis is the CEO of the brand.
Baskin-Robbins Guest Satisfaction Survey:
- A mobile device or computer with internet access
- A valid receipt from Baskin-Robbins with a survey invitation
- Ability to read and understand English, French, or Spanish
- Enter the survey site at www.tellbaskinrobbins.com.
- You can click on the “Coupons Restrictions” link to view the rules.
- Select the language to take the survey in, i.e., English, Spanish, or French.
- Input the 18-digit survey code placed in the middle of your Baskin-Robbins receipt and click start to proceed.
- However, if your receipt does not have a survey code, enter the 6–digit PC number or store number located on the back of your survey card, indicate the date of your visit and the hour of your visit and click next to begin the survey.
- Answer a series of questions regarding your visit to the Baskin-Robbins where you got your receipt.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- If you would like Baskin-Robbins to contact you for additional research and/or promotions, enter your email address and click next to finish the survey. You can withdraw it at any time.
- You will receive a validation code, which you should write on your receipt. You will be able to redeem the offer on your receipt the next time you visit Baskin-Robbins. However, you must present your receipt, including your validation code, while purchasing at the restaurant listed on the receipt.