Different companies use different strategies to know the views of their customers. The Fatburger opted EmailMeForm for their survey process. Through this process, the company is attempting to understand their customers. By conducting this type of the survey they can know the issues that the company has not noticed before. Fatburger is the only company to create an EmailMeForm type of survey.
The EmailMeForm mainly paid its attention to the needs of Fatburger. The companies main aim is to know what the customers are expecting from them. They also want to know how well the company’s employees were doing.
Fatburger Inc. is an American fast casual restaurant chain. The tagline of the company is the Last Great Hamburger Stand. Fatburger was founded by Lovie Yancey in the neighborhood of Exposition Park in South Los Angeles, California in 1947. The original name of the company is Mr.Fatburger until the Mr.was removed by Yancey in 1952. The headquarters of the restaurant is in Beverly Hills, California, U.S. Andrew Wiederhorn is the present CEO of the company.
The Fatburger menu is centered primarily on hamburgers, in which it offers patties of varying size, small to large, and in varying number patties, along with add-ons such as cheese, bacon, and eggs. The restaurant serves Burgers, french fries, soft drinks, and milkshakes. Some Fatburger restaurants have a liquor license, as well as Fat Bars.
The Fatburger Guest Feedback Survey.
- A device that grants access to the internet.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Go to www.fatburger.com/feedback so that you can complete the Fatburger Guest Feedback Survey.
- You will have to choose if you had a pleasant or unpleasant experience. Each of these choices opens up a different survey to take.
- Be honest when answering.
- Enter personal information such as your name and email address.
- Try to be detailed about negative or positive experiences in the text box provided.
- You may be contacted regarding the survey, so be sure to keep your confirmation number when you are done.