J. Gilbert’s Customer Satisfaction Survey is conducted by its management to know its customers better. Give your feedback if you visit any of their restaurants recently. Your feedback means really a lot to them. Just spare few minutes and participate in the survey. whether your feedback is positive or negative don’t hesitate to give your feedback. Your feedback will help the company to know the areas they have to improve or come out with new strategies.
You can take the survey on its official website at www.jgilbertsfeedback.com. The survey consists of simple questions mostly on your experience with the restaurant.
J. Gilbert’s Restaurant:
Named for a renowned Kansas City restaurateur who set the standard for impeccable hospitality, J. Gilbert’s is honored to serve honest food made with quality ingredients. And true to our Midwestern values, dishes always include the sides. In the restaurant, they serve Prime wood-fired steaks and seafood inspired by Kansas City-steakhouse fare in a luxe, yet warm atmosphere.
There modern restaurant take on rustic comfort food is brought to life by imaginative chefs with ingredients from artisan partners, including specialties like Maple Plank Roasted Salmon, Mishima Ranch Wagyu Burger, and made-from-scratch Seven Layer Coconut Cake.
The J. Gilbert’s Guest Satisfaction Survey:
- A mobile device such as a phone, tablet or a computer with Internet access.
- A valid receipt from J. Gilbert’s containing an invite to take a survey.
- Go to the survey page at www.jgilbertsfeedback.com.
- Enter the code number in your survey invitation.
- Complete the survey by picking one of the appropriate options and ticking the circle below it. Questions range from impressions on the quality of food and drinks to quality of service and ambiance, among others. Press Next for the succeeding question.
- Fill out your contact information. You will see a confirmation telling you that you will receive your coupon in the mail.