Jack Wills Customer Survey: Jack Wills is a leading private retailer of branded clothing which seeks the information from its customers regarding their products and services in order to evaluate their performance in relevance to customer satisfaction. There is only one way to gather this information and that is to conduct a survey with the customers who have visited the store.
The feedback information provided by the customers will be used for the improvement of the services and product offerings. The information is also useful to the human resources department in training the employees of Jack Wills. The better training ensures the better services to the customers. This will lead to a strong customer base which is useful for the growth of the company.
All About Jack Wills
Jack Wills is a British clothing brand. The main colors for which the brand is recognized are navy blue and pink. Peter Williams and Robert Shaw founded the brand in 1999. Williams was 23 when the first store opened at 22 Fore Street, Salcombe and it was created with £40,000 – the founders slept above the shop. The brand was named after one of the co-founders’ grandparents.
The brand was a success, with a second store being opened in Fulham, London, in October the same year. The store was ram-raided and was closed down, but a further store was opened in Aldeburgh, Suffolk. As the business grew, Jack Wills stores were opened in places with universities or private schools, such as Eton, Oxford, Winchester and St Andrews.
Jack Wills Customer Survey
In order to participate in the Jack Wills Customer Survey and share the views in it, you will need the following things:
- A recent purchase receipt from Jack Wills store with survey invitation.
- A PC or a Laptop or a Mobile device with access to the internet.
- Open the browser.
- Visit the official site of Jack Wills Customer Survey.
- Click on ‘Take the Survey’.
- In order to start the survey, you need to confirm that the barcode of your receipt is starting with 99902 or not.
- Enter all the valid details in the required fields.
- Answer all the questions asked in the Jack Will Customer Survey.
- Submit the Survey.
- After completing the survey you will receive a validation code on your receipt.
- Note down the validation code.
- The code will be useful for the redemption of exiting offers.
Thanks for visiting our site:)