The Mary Brown’s Famous Chicken and Taters Guest Feedback Survey is available on its official website at tellmary.smg.com. To enter the survey, you have to enter the printed code on the receipt to start the survey. In the survey, you can share your thoughts with the management. You can directly speak with the management about their weaknesses and strengths which helps them to make any changes.
The survey is very simple and you can finish the survey in just five minutes. if you have a good experience or bad experience with the restaurant you can directly tell to the management. With your feedback, they will make changes to make you satisfied.
Mary Brown’s Famous Chicken and Taters:
Mary Brown’s Chicken & Taters usually referred to as Mary Brown’s, is a Canadian quick service restaurant. The first restaurant was found in the year 1969 by Patt Tarrant and Cyril Fleming. The headquarters of the restaurant is in Markham, Ontario.
At present Mary Brown’s Chicken & Taters is running their restaurants in 140 locations across the U.S. Around 2,100 employees work in their restaurants. George Roberts is the present CEO of the restaurant’s chain. Mary Brown’s had grown beyond the island of Newfoundland, opening locations in Oshawa, Ontario and Mississauga, Ontario. From there, the chain expanded west to Alberta, back east to the Maritimes and to the Prairies. More recently, Mary Brown’s has opened several locations in British Columbia as well as a store in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
Mary Brown’s Famous Chicken and Taters Guest Feedback Survey:
- A reliable Internet connection.
- A device with web access like a laptop or desktop.
- A few minutes to complete the survey.
- A receipt from Mary Brown’s.
- Go to the survey site at tellmary.smg.com.
- On the welcome page, you will be prompted to enter a 16-digit survey code as printed on your receipt. Indicate the time posted as well. Click START to proceed.
- Describe the nature of your encounter with the restaurant including your type of order.
- Rate your overall dining experience in terms of satisfaction.
- Provide ratings for individual elements of the place including the food, the service, the drinks, the ambiance, the cleanliness, and so forth.
- Give your suggestions on how the place could be further improved.
- Consider the likelihood that you will return or recommend the restaurant to your friends.
- Provide details about your age, gender, and other classification questions.