The service management Group is conducting The O’Neill’s Pub Guest Satisfaction Survey. The management group is conducting surveys for some time. The main aim of the survey is to connect the customers with the company. As the number of customers increases the growth of the company will be good. This is the reason O Neill’s Pub is conducting its customer satisfaction survey.
The Service Management Group is conducting the survey to know what customers want from O Neill’s Pubs. the pub is also interested in finding out what type service the customers are expecting from them. By conducting the survey they want to know whether the customers are expecting any changes in menu items or with the quality of foods and beverages served in pubs. you can take the survey on its official website at www.oneills-feedback.co.uk.
The O’Neill’s Pub:
O’Neill’s is an Irish-themed pub chain in the United Kingdom. The chain is operated by Mitchells & Butlers, one of the largest pub companies in the UK. Pubs are located across the whole of the UK, except for Northern Ireland. The first O’Neill’s was opened in Aberdeen in 1994 by Bass, the largest pub company in the UK at the time. A second O’Neill’s opened at Covent Garden in 1995.
The chain’s focus is on Irish music, an Irish inspired food menu and Irish drinks such as Guinness, Jameson, and Baileys. The pubs specialize in Irish music, food, and drinks, especially Guinness, Smithwick’s. They sell over 71,000 pints of Guinness every day.
O’Neill’s Pub Guest Satisfaction Survey:
- A device that allows you to surf the internet.
- A receipt of the visit.
- Visit www.oneills-feedback.co.uk where you can begin the survey.
- Be honest about your experience, even if it was a negative one.
- Share your contact information including your email to receive a promotion voucher, which is sent within 24 hours after completing the survey.
- Enter information like the date of your visit, server’s name, receipt account number, and time of visit that can be found on the receipt.
- Be sure to keep the confirmation code when you are done with the O’Neill’s Pub’s survey. This will prove that you took the survey.