Guest satisfaction is the backbone for the growth of the business. It is more important for the company to know whether the customers are satisfied with the company or not. This is the reason the Ray’s Constant is conducting the Ray’s Constant Guest Satisfaction Survey. There are many approaches to guest satisfaction surveys such as online questionnaires, one-on-one interviews, and telephone interviews.
The questions many on the experience of the customers, Issues, Timely delivery, product quality, Staff Courtesy etc. You can give the review after the immediate visit of one of their restaurant. The Ray’s Constant guest satisfaction survey is designed to measure how satisfied the customers are with the recent Ray’s Constant experience.
Ray’s Food Place:
Ray’s Food Place, a full-service grocery store that emphasizes quality fresh products with a local flair. The Ray’s food place emphasizes convenience, value, and focused on serving small communities, in a unique limited assortment format. It is the flagship retail banner of C&K Market, Inc. which is based in Medford, Oregon.
C&K Market, Inc. is an independently operated company based in Medford, Oregon. In 2013, the company was 29th on the “Top 50 Small Chains & Independents” in the country. In 2012, the Portland Business Journal ranked the company as the healthiest employer with 1,500+ employees in the state of Oregon. Operators of several retail banners, C&K Market spans much of Oregon and Northern California.
Ray’s Constant Customer Feedback Survey:
- A speedy and reliable Internet service.
- A computer with web access.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A receipt from the store with printed code.
- Go to the survey site at www.raysfeedback.com.
- On the welcome page, you will be asked to enter the survey code printed on your receipt. Click START to proceed.
- Expectations will be set regarding the purpose of the survey and the length of time required to complete it. Begin when you’re ready.
- You will be presented with two options. You can take the quick feedback survey which you can finish in a minute or opt for the in-depth survey to get a special offer as thanks for your efforts. These instructions will pertain to the latter.
- Choose the day of the week and time when you went to Ray’s. Indicate who you were with.
- Describe your frequency of visit.
- Rate your level of satisfaction with the overall experience from 1 to 5. Do the same with the value for money of the items you bought, the price competitiveness, the service received, and the attentiveness of the staff.
- Name the staff member if you remember it. Answer the questions related to his or her performance.
- Rate your satisfaction with the food served.
- Assess the likelihood of your return to the place. Choose the probability that you will recommend it to friends and family.
- Mention any problems encountered, provide suggestions for improvement, and talk about members of the staff who went above and beyond to serve you.
- Provide your personal contact details if you want to join the mailing list.