Shake Shack is conducting its customer satisfaction survey. The company collects the information from the customers and find out steps that they can take to improve their products and customer service. By spending few minutes in participating the survey you can help the company to improve their products. You can take the survey on its official website at www.shakeshack.com/feedback.
The Shake Shack will assure that the chain will listen to the views and make change according to their views. Many of the features Shack Shake has today were born in the imagination of its customers. After the completion of the survey, you will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card to Shake Shack.
Shake Shack Restaurant:
Shake Shack is an American fast casual restaurant chain based in New York City. Danny Meyer is the founder of the restaurant chain. The restaurant was found in July 2004, 13 years ago in New York City, New York, the U.S. It started out as a food cart inside Madison Square Park in 2004, and its popularity steadily grew. It eventually moved to a stand within the park, expanding its menu from New York-style hot dogs to one with hamburgers, hotdogs, fries and its namesake milkshakes. The company says it uses all-natural 100% Angus beef only and says that its meat has no hormones nor antibiotics The restaurant serves Hamburgers, Hot dogs, French, fries, Milkshakes, Custards, Beer, and Wine.
Shake Shack operates 136 locations internationally and typically located in stand-alone restaurants and shopping malls. Shake Shack also operates in stadiums, including Citi Field in New York City, Minute Maid Park in Houston, and the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. It also operates 3 airport locations in New York, Los Angeles, and Dubai.
The Shake Shack Guest Experience Survey:
- Your Shake Shack store receipt.
- A working internet connection.
- A few minutes of your time.
- Go to www.shakeshack.com/feedback.
- Press the green start button.
- Select “yes” or “no” when asked if you have ever been to a Shake Shack location.
- Select how you heard about Shake Shack.
- Select how long you have been visiting Shake Shack.
- Select how often you visit Shake Shack.
- Answer the remaining questions that will be unique to your Shake Shack visit.
- Submit your survey.