The Sonny’s Bar-B-Q Guest Feedback Survey is available on its official website at www.talktosonnys.com. To enter the survey, you have to enter the printed code on the receipt to start the survey. In the survey, you can share your thoughts with the management. You can directly speak with the management about their weaknesses and strengths which helps them to make any changes.
The survey is very simple and you can finish the survey in just five minutes. If you have a good experience or bad experience with the restaurant you can directly tell to the management. With your feedback, they will make changes to make you satisfied.
Sonny’s BBQ is a barbecue restaurant chain in the United States. The restaurant was founded by Floyd “Sonny” Tillman in 1968. The headquarters of the restaurant chain is in Maitland, Florida, United States. Bob Yarmuth purchased the company in 1991 and continues as the company’s owner and CEO today. Sonny’s BBQ now has 113 restaurants across nine Southeastern states. The restaurant specializes in Southern-style BBQ.
Sonny’s BBQ menu has Southern style barbecue including pulled pork, sliced pork, baby back ribs, buffalo wings, St. Louis style ribs, and beef brisket; along with burgers, appetizers, and sides.
The Sonny’s Bar-B-Q Guest Satisfaction Survey:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A receipt from the restaurant.
- A device for web access.
- Go to the survey site at www.talktosonnys.com.
- On the welcome page, enter the 15-digit code printed on your receipt. This is located on the bottom portion. Some might have a 16-digit code, in which case you can simply click on the alternate link below the text boxes.
- Indicate the date and time of your most recent visit to the restaurant.
- Describe the nature of your order: dine-in, take out or delivery.
- Describe the items that you had for that day.
- Evaluate your overall experience and rate the restaurant accordingly.
- Assess the likelihood that you’ll return in the near future. Do the same for the probability that you’ll recommend the place to your family and friends.
- Rate the specific aspects of the establishment including cleanliness, décor, the speed of service, value for money, friendliness of staff, quality of food, and so on.
- Give suggestions on how the place could be further improved.
- Provide your personal contact details if you want future notifications.
- At the end of the survey, Receive a free pork sandwich with the purchase of an entree of equal or greater value.