The Taco Del Mar Guest Survey is designed to take reviews fro the customers. The feedback collected from the survey helps the crew members and the management work hard and provide the best dining experience to the guests. If the guest is disappointed with the restaurant when they visit Taco Del Mar then they can give your review by participating in the survey.
You can take the survey on its official website at www.telltacodelmar.com. The survey consists of simple questions that you can complete in just a few minutes. In the survey, you can share your personal experience fro your last visit. The company is sure that your personal information is kept confidential.
Taco Del Mar Restaurant:
Taco Del Mar is a Mexican fast casual restaurant chain that specializes in coastal Mexican cuisine. The Taco Del Mar was founded by brothers James and John Schmid in the year 1992 on June 8. The headquarters of the restaurant is in Lynnwood, Washington, United States. At present, the restaurant has over 260 locations in the U.S. and Canada. It is known for its relaxed, seaside-themed decor inspired by the beaches of Baja California.
Taco Del Mar follows the standard selection of Fresh Mex ingredients, including wheat, flour, tomato, or spinach tortillas, and fish, beef, pork, or chicken. The restaurant used to specialize in Baja fish tacos but has since expanded its menu to provide more options for its guests.
Taco Del Mar customer feedback survey:
- An Internet connection.
- A web-enabled device like a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- A few minutes to answer the survey questions.
- Go to the survey site at www.telltacodelmar.com.
- Select the location that you visited through the use of the drop-down menu.
- Indicate the date and time of your last visit.
- From 1 to 10, rate your likelihood of recommending the restaurant to your loved ones.
- From 1 to 5, rate the team behind the restaurant. Was the crew friendly and welcoming? Was the site clean and well-maintained? Did the crew work fast to serve your order?
- From 1 to 5, rate the food you ate in terms of flavor and satisfaction.
- Select your overall impression of the place from great to disappointing.
- Check all the boxes that match your reasons for visiting Taco Del Mar. Write down your suggestions on how the service could be improved.
- Select other fast food places that you visit regularly in order of preference.
- Select the advertising channels that got you interested in the restaurant.
- Share any other additional thoughts that you may have regarding your latest visit.