The Urban Fare Customer Satisfaction Survey is conducted by its store management to know the standard of the store according to the view of the customers. The views of the customers are collected regularly and studied by the management for further development in their functioning.
If you want any changes in your local store then view them by giving your feedback in the survey. you can take the survey on its official website at www.urbanfare.com/survey. You can complete the one-page questionnaire survey in just a few minutes.
Urban Fare is a supermarket chain located in British Columbia. It is a subsidiary of the Overwaitea Food Group, which, in turn, is owned by the Vancouver-based Jim Pattison Group. The chain has five locations, four located in downtown Vancouver and a fifth located in Kelowna. It is part of the ‘More Rewards’ rewards card program as also featured at other stores in the chain such as Save-On-Foods. The first Urban Fare is opened in 1999 in Vancouver’s trendy Yaletown neighborhood, at the base of a new luxury condominium development.
Urban Fare is primarily upmarket, with a focus on high-end, gourmet, organic and imported foods. In addition to selling food, most locations also have an in-store restaurant and coffee bar. Most of the stores also feature a florist, pharmacy and wide selection of prepackaged “grab and go” meals. Jim Pattison is the present CEO of the market. The store made news for the price and luxury of some of its goods, notably an imported loaf of Poilane bread which it sold for $100.
Urban Fare Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- A speedy Internet service.
- A computer for web access.
- A couple of minutes to answer.
- A receipt from Urban Fare.
- Go to the survey site at www.urbanfare.com/survey.
- Enter the pieces of information in the allotted spaces. These include the date when the purchase was made, the store you visited, the transaction code printed on the receipt, and the lane number. You will also be asked to confirm whether you are over 18 years of age. Finally, there will be a Captcha code that you must type to prove that you are a human and not a spam bot. All of these will be illustrated in the page.
- After submitting the form, you will be asked a series of questions regarding your shopping experience. It is a long single-page survey with over forty queries that which should be easy to answer.
- Rate the store environment when it comes to cleanliness, layout, and signage appeal.
- Rate the products on the shelves in terms of value, quality, selection, and so on.
- Assess the service provided by the staff when it comes to their friendliness, knowledge, and eagerness to help.
- Indicate whether the rewards program and weekly flier influence your shopping decisions.
- Select your age range and gender for classification.
- Offer any suggestions for improvement in the text box provided.
- If you would like to be contacted by the management about your survey responses, then give your personal contact details.